Security Doors Overview
Harrold-Jones Services can offer a security door solution to suit your needs. We supply, install and maintain hardwood, aluminium and steel doors either as an off the shelf solution or as a bespoke design and can cater for all types of style to suit traditional or modern building types.
All of our security doors have an excellent resistance against vandalism and forced entry.
All the below door types feature the following specifications:
- Bespoke design and manufactured to your required needs.
- Continuous Hinges
- Can incorporate virtually any mechanical or electro-magnetic locking systems or door entry systems
- Surface mount or concealed door closers
- DDA compliant
- Can incorporate different types of glazing such as polycarbonate, laminated and toughened glass
Manufactured from best quality Cameroon sapele Mahogany Hardwood and coated with 3 coats of high quality external preservative and stain in mahogany.
- Mortised and tenon jointed
- Timber obtained from properly managed forests
- Exposed fixings use vandal resistant screws and brass turned pattern countersunk cups
- Stainless steel t-section
Visually appealing security door and side screen
Constructed using heavy duty hardened aluminium section.
- A wide choice of styles and colours
- Concealed screws and fixings
- Anodised or powder coated
- Lifetime guarantee and maintenance packages available
Full length low friction hinge ,anti-nip
Portcullis style glazing cassette with concealed fixings.
- Stainless steel or powder coated
- Various door furniture options available